Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Revoluntion Money Exchange

The fastest $25 bucks I ever made was over at the RME=Revoluntion Money Exchange. Its real, and legit. It works similar to paypal, and they are in competition with paypal. The company is giving away $25 to anyone who signs up. A friend told me about it, so I said, let me test it out. I only promote a product that I have used, and tested for myself. I signed up in less than 15 minutes, and bang $25 bucks was in my account. Well you know I had to go a step further before I start spreading the word like wild fire. So I transfered the money to my paypal account to see if it was really for real. It's for real the tranfer when through, and I have my money --do you have yours? If you don't just click the button to your right -- and get yours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne...you're right on the money! This is the cleanest, quickest, easiest way to pick up an extra $25-$500 I've ever seen on the net! RME is huge company with some amazing business world celebrities like the former CEO of AOL, former CEO of Mastercard Int'l and even a former U.S. Treasury Secretary! Incredible! I'm approaching the $200 mark so far, and since they just extended the promotion until May 15th (5/15/08), there's no reason EVERYONE can't max out the #500 too. It's literally FREE MONEY! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

$500 dollars, that is:)

Adrienne Manson said...

hi jim, its just increditable

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.